Saturday, June 20, 2009
Holidays? I went to Genting last week with Yvonne's family and their maternal side relatives. Went to the theme park, did not try the Flying Coaster ride. Because I frighten the hell out of me by lying down there and turn here and there! LOL! But XueJia, Yvonne, Jessica & Uncle Fazial tried it. Cool! Heard the 3 girls screaming like hell! LOL! Wanted to go into the Casino. But too bad! Only 21 years old then can enter (gotta check passport/IC). As for today, I just took my First Aid theory & practical test over in Yishun and took the influenza jab too. I passed! LOL. But now, I'm at home struggling my ASSIGNMENT! (due on MONDAY!) Hence, I could not join my parents and Yvonne's family for dinner at Oasis (Toa Payoh).Anyway, next week I'll be going to the ZOO! Anyone wanna join?!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 8:03 PM