Sunday, May 17, 2009
Went to Malacca on Saturday with my parents, 二舅, 大姨, 二姨, 七舅, 七舅母, Yong Jie, Yvonne, Jessica and my sister XueJia. The main point was to go over there to pray. But did a little shopping too. Because the travelling time to Malacca is very long, we woke up at 5am! Board the coach at 5.50am, went over to Lakeside to fetch my relatives. Yes, I slept all the way to Malacca! The air-con in that coach was super powerful. Anyway, we eat, pray and shop in Malacca. A fun trip with relatives! Hope next trip will have more relatives to join us! Reached back Singapore at 10pm plus. Luckily no conjestion in the traffic and custom check. Only sensor temperature check while going into Malaysia and coming back to Singapore. As for Sunday, I woke up at 1230pm. Went out for dinner in a restaurant at Chinatown. Well.. The food taste like ... ... so-the-not-nice! I drank Orange Juice to fill my stomach! Shall update the photos once I receive from Yvonne/Jessica!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 11:59 PM