Wednesday, May 13, 2009
HiHi !!!!!!!!! Last Tuesday went to Singapore Flyer with my darling girls!!! I had a GREAT time with them! Thanks Suet for that wonderful ASA card! Wahahaha!!! Last Saturday went for dinner with the SUPERs ( Christina, RouQin & Ming Jie) plus RouQin's 2 friends. We had our dinner at Zhou Kitchen (Jurong Point). The food was not bad but the crowd was damn scary. So many people! Luckily we managed to get a table for 6 of us. After the dinner, we sent RouQin's friends home. 1 stay in Tanjong Katong and the other stay in Pasir Ris. After sending them back home, we went over to Vivo for midnight show. We watched the X-men Orgin : Wolverine. Hmmx. The movie was not bad, but because I did not know much of the characters so I kept on asking Ming Jie who was that and blahx blahx blahx. After movie, I reached home at 3am. Sunday! Mother's Day! Morning went to Ah Ma's house to visit her then off to Changi. Before heading to Changi, we went to Expo to meet up with cousin BEC and her family. We brought AMBER to the hotel first as cousin BEC and Andy kor need to see something regarding to her new flat decorations. Had dinner till 10pm plus, sent Xiao Gu's family back home and we were homed too!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 11:05 PM