Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Walking back home from Bukit Gombak Station is not a difficult or tough job for me. I've walked longer distance then this. Yet tonight, the whole journey seemed long and tough for me to walk alone. Memories flashed in my mind, one by one flashing in a slow speed. The road that i have walked from the past till now. The ups and downs in my life. Thinking: Where there anyone be with me when I really need them? Seriously, at one moment of tonight, I wished I would be deaf and blind for the period. My ears, my eyes and my feelings are super sensitive since I was young. An unwilling action will cause pain in me. Tonight, I walked home with my face facing down on the floor together with a strange feeling that I've never felt before. With memories flashing in my mind, my useless tears dropped down. Reached my block, went into the life, pressed "11", arrived and walked up the stairs. Wiped the useless tears away and opened my house gate. Walked straight into my room, changed, lied down on bed and hugged my pillow with more fucking yet useless tears. Bed was the only object that accompany through my feelings. Be it sad, happy, excited, anxious or whatever. Right now, I feel that there is no value for me to be visible to anyone.
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 9:54 PM