Friday, October 03, 2008
Yesterday after work, I received sms from Sokmin, asking me want to join her, Huijing & Liangchai at westmall or not. So I said ok and went back home to shower before I meet up with them.
I reached interchange about 6.20pm and the 3 of them were already waiting for me at there. We went to the arcade and played on some games. Basketball machine was the first game we played, as me & Sokmin were playing together beside Liangchai, his basketball flew right in front to my face and hit my lower lip. The next thing I knew was my lip bled. OMG. It's damn damn pain ok!
Then, we slacked around arcade for a while more before heading to Mcdonald. 4 of us sat there for quite long till Terry came & met us. Talk talk awhile and off we took bus to Rail Mall for his dinner. Again, at Rail Mall, we talked & chatted till 10pm plus and walked back to the bus stop to go home.
All of us got down at the bus stop at Huijing's house there, as me & Sokmin got to transfer bus. We started to take pictures in the bus stop. LOL. Hmmx. That's all for yesterday. =)





I realised that I've been going out since last Saturday till now. Hahax. All most of them were night trips. Heex!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 1:43 PM