Monday, October 13, 2008
Today after the little ones' nap, WeiXuan came into my class and passed me my water bottle. But I didn't notice him as he was standing behind me. Then, 李老师 told me, "Ehh, 你的干儿子来找你." So I turned behind, and WeiXuan called out to me and hand me the water bottle.
After tea-break, I took my children to the room near to the toddler's classroom. I saw WeiXuan playing toys in his class, so I asked his teacher, whether is it ok for me to bring him to my class. His teacher agreed and I brought him over. Suddenly I called him "儿子"! Wahaha!!! But my little boy was veri cute. When I called him "儿子", he pointed to his teeth and said, "Nehx!" Well, he heard wrongly and mistook "儿子" for "牙齿". But after much 'teaching' of "儿子", he was able to point to himself and repeat "儿子" after me! HAHAX!
Pictures of my "儿子":


With his friend - Brandon



-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 11:05 PM