Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Spent my dinner and night with my 'kuku' & 'old man'. LOLMet up with them at IMM de Ajisen. I was late! The first time these 2 guys waited for me ok?! LOL. Alright.. We went inside, took our seat and started to make orders. I can only say the 2 of them really make me laugh till like mad. WAAHAHA!! Well, Shin ordered Chicken Teriyaki Ramen, Yew Toon ordered Hokkaaido Scallops Ramen and I ordered Crayfish Raman. Together with our set meal's alacarte and drinks. Plus 2 extra side dishes. (Never take pictures)End our dinner, went to Daiso to walk around. Both of them were really ............................. (don't know how to express it. But it's dirty!) LOL. Toon bought a file and the ring holders and left and go to Popular. Did nothing there and walked to JEC. Went to arcade and see see look look. Toon played 2 machines. The shooting one and the drum. Me and Shin just talked & chatted while waiting for him. After that, Toon went to buy his milkshake from Mcdonald and I suggested walking back to Bukit Batok. And the both of them said, "Steady la.". So, no choice. We walked back to Bukit Batok. I think I run more then I walk. Because both of them walked damn fast as compared to me. And when we reached Bukit Batok Mrt Station, I suggested to going Gombak's Mcdonald for a drink. So, we walked to there again. Ordered Ice Lemon Tea & shared with Toon, while Shin ordered Ice Milo. Me and Shin were playing hand & fingers game while Toon was busy with my DJ MAX game. Left Mcdonald about 11.40pm and we walked back home. Thanks to my 'kuku' and 'old man' for sending me back right to my house door. LOL! TOON! Don't forget the MANHATTAN arrx!!!
I'M WAITING!!!!!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 11:56 PM