After our lunch, we went to walk around the mall. Bought some tees from the Tweety Bird shop and went to Club Marc for somemore shopping spree!!! I bought a dress and a top while baobeiXIA bought a top too! I wanted to buy more from there, especially a bangle! But too bad. All the bangles were too loose. Nevermind! I've asked my baobeiSUET to look out for tat bangle in Vivo outlet! YEAH!
After shopping, we went outside the mall for some photo-taking:
Around 6pm plus, we walked to MRT station and took a train back home. Received baobeiJING's call when we were at Jurong East station, informing about dinner together at a later time. Then, she told me & baobeiSUET to get ready by 7.30pm. OMG. By the time i reached home, it was already 7.25pm! I rushed into the toilet, took a shower and came out at 7.35pm. Quickly changed my clothes and received Wyman's call. Asking me to meet him at the roadside opposite the bus stop as he was coming to fetch baobeiSUET & me at 8pm.
Wyman came around 8.10pm and we went to baobeiJING's block to meet the rest - Terry, Liang Chai, baobeiJING & YinMei. 3 guys were discussing where to go for dinner and finally came to a destination. Lau Pa Sat. Ok, set & go. Went to Bugis to fetch Wyman's sister & SokMin before going for dinner. Then, Wyman changed his mind. We went to Alexandra Hakwer Centre for seafood instead of Lau Pa Sat.
After dinner, we were again discussing where to go. Suggested place was Mcdonald. I said there's a long long Mcdonald somewhere near Queensway. But nobody seems to know where I was refering to. End up, we went to West Coast Mcdonald.
In there, I ordered 1 medium Ice Lemon Tea to share with baobeiSUET. The drink taste diluted and Wyman's sister went to change another cup for me. This time round, worst! So, Wyman's sister went to ask for a change, end up, I changed my drink to Green Tea. As we were sitting below of the television in Mcdonald, and it has this thing for people to send sms in and they will show your sms in the television. YinMei sent 2 messages. Terry sent 20 messages! LOL. He mass-send the first time. But not in the correct format, so he sent another 10 messages in again. BUT! Their messages were not even shown onto the television!
Next, we played poker cards there. A while later, the supervisior or manager came to tell us that we are not supposed to play cards there. Ehh.. We got buy food to eat, buy drinks to drink lehx! We were not occupying the seats for no reasons ok!
Well, went back home at 1am and I reached home at 1.15am with Wyman sending me & baobeiSUET home.