Monday, October 27, 2008
Last night went to ESKIBAR with baobeiJING, baobeiSUET, SokMin, HuiShan, YinMei, LiangChai, Terry & Wyman. Went in at 9pm, ordered our drinks. Then, started our chit-chatting. Soon, more and more people came into the bar. Next, finished our 1st round of drink, we ordered Tequila. Each person drank at least 5 glasses of Tequila Pop. (Tequila + Sprite/Lime Juice). SokMin, Terry, Wyman, LiangChai had 'On the Rock' for at least 2-3 glasses. SUPER! LOL. Next thing they felt was the heat coming up from their bodies. Then, ordered own 2nd round of drinks and took lots of pictures in there. After 2nd round, we left the place at 1am. SokMin was a bit 'not-ok' when we walked out of the bar. Huishan & I holded her till we walked to the bridge outside Fullerton Hotel. No choice, called SokMin's brother to come over and fetch her. End up, LiangChai, HuiShan, YinMei, baobeiJING & baobeiSUET followed SokMin's car, while Terry, Wyman & I took a cab to Gombak Mcdonald. Couple of minutes after we reached Mac, LiangChai, baobeiJING & baobeiSUET came to meet us too. LiangChai, Terry & I ordered hot tea while Wyman ordered don't know what soft drink. My 2 baobeis never ordered, just sat down there and talked and laughed. Wahaha! Left Mcdonald at 4.20am. LiangChai and baobeiJING went home together while Wyman, Terry, baobeiSUET and I cabb-ed home. And, I slept at 5am!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 2:26 PM