Monday, September 01, 2008
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went to Fairmont Hotel for teacher's day lunch celebration. Reached there at 12pm and started eating till 2.30pm. Then Suet came and met up with me and we started to shop. BUT!! We never get to buy anything. =( I wanted to get something, but nothing suits me. SAD! So around 5 plus, we walked to esplanade there and took 106 home. After reaching home, I felt so tired and wanted to sleep. Yet don't know why I sms-ed YewToon and asked were he still playing basketball (he called and asked whether do I want to join him and shin to play while I was at Raffles City). At 7.20pm, I called up Suet and asked her to join us for basketball and both of us went to meet Shin, YewToon & Liang Yu at the court behind my block. It's been a long time since I played basketball and suddenly I had the flashbacks of the times that we played basketball during secondary life. All of us were crazy over this sport and played it very often. But now, all of us are busy with work and school life. Even meeting up is a problem, not to say playing sports! LOL! FRIENDS! Do squeeze out time and meet up !!!!!!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 10:10 PM