Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Brought the little ones to Omni-theatre for a show - "Wild Ocean". Seriously, I had a phobia of watching in this theatre. I get giddy from the start of the show and very scared of the way they protrayed the show. So when the show was playing just now, I used my bag to cover, as if i'm watching a horror movie.
After that 'scary' show, we walked over to Science Centre for a "Bubblemania" show. Basically is showing the children different types of bubbles. Big, small, bubbles on fire and bubble wrap! One of my kids went up to the stage and got 'wrapped' by the big bubble. Haha! Next, we had some hands-on activities for the children. But, i think the activties did not really suits my class level. I did mostly all the things for them! Then, walked around the Science Centre before we had our lunch in the Mcdonald.
At about 1pm, the bus came and fetched all of us back to the centre. Bathed them and off they went to their dreamland. And I went back home at 5pm!
Met Suet at 6.45pm to go for dinner at Westmall with Serene & Wenxia. Also, to pass Serene her belated present. We had Pastamania and I bumped into Pamela (Miss Kay). After dinner, we went to shop around and headed to the arcade. HuiJing came to look for us after her work and we took Neoprint in the arcade. This neoprint machine only cost $3. FAR FAR CHEAPER then those we took last time lor!
The funniest part:
we took the 1st time. den we dunno how this cheap machine operates and the photo came out to be like shit. no choice, we still got to choose the 'best' one. so as we were editing the pic, wen xia's leg accidently kicked the main power switch of this machine, and the whole machine black out. Then, xia went to inform the person in charge. We told him that the whole machine switch off while we were editting. Hence, he swipped his card and ask us to retake agn! LOL.
After taking the photos, we went to Mcdonald as Huijing have not taken her dinner. We chatted at there till my Dad called and he sent all of them home as it was raining. As my dad was letting wenxia off at her blog, he said, "I know. I know she stays here. I come before. Mang Xia right?" WAHAHAHA!! Me, suet, xia, my sis & my mum laughed like MAD! Wen xia become Mang Xia. LOL!
Show you the neoprint from a $3 machine:

-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 11:52 PM