Saturday, June 07, 2008
Just finished my shower and now I'm here blogging. WAhaha!Today after class, I went to meet up with HuiJing, YewToon & Shin at BB Mcdonald. We were chatting halfway then we saw Leo, Andrew & Guowei and after a while, 7 of us sat together and chat. Then we saw LiQiang and friend. LOL. Ya. First time I see so many people in Mcdonald, somemore in the night.We chat and chat and chat till 11.45pm and we bid goodbyes to one another, then me, HJ, YT & Shin took 945 back home. Even though I'm tired, but I still feel very happy to chat with my friends! [Despite the 3 of them kept on making fun of me!]Tomorrow, or is it later? LOL. Anyway, will be having Parent-Teacher-Conference at 12.30pm and it ends at 3pm. After that, I will be meeting my BIG BAOBEIS to town and SHOP!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 12:36 AM