Sunday, May 11, 2008
Arnoma Hotel is beside the Big C
Cousin Bec and I
Bangkok Airport
Dinner before boarding the plane back
My favourite WATERMELON FROSTIES!!!
AstroBoy for me and DAD! LOL
Dinner at MK
STEAMBOAT
My victory





During the end of April, cousin Bec and I and together with her 6 friends went to Bangkok for a 3days2night trip. We set down in Arnoma Hotel. I simply love that hotel because of its fantastic breakfast buffet and its good location!
We reached Bangkok around 8.30am (Bangkok Time) and head straight to hotel to check in, but because the room was not ready, so we just leave our lugugge there and took the BTS (Their MRT is in the underground) to Chatucak Market. WALAU! I can faint there lorx! It's very crowded, confusing and hot in the market! And for the next 2 days we also went to their wholesale centre and shopping centre. It's all within distance from the hotel! OHH! And I love their massage! I had a Neck, Shoulder & Back massage for 2 days and each for an hr only cost sin$12!!!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 11:14 PM