Friday, December 07, 2007
Nowadays my little ones are getting out of control. Really don't know how to deal with them.These few afternoon only left around 8 out of 17 kids in my class, because some are sick & some went for holiday. Yet, these 8 'terrorists' made me turn mad everyday! Example: They threw their toys on the floor & at their friends, so I told them, "Xuan & Hwee, don't do that and pick up the toys on the floor." Alright, so they listened. But 5 minutes later, they start beating one another with the toys. I started to get angry & scolded the 2 of them. After the scolding, they actually looked at each other & laughed! Oh my goodness! That's made me more mad! So, I scolded again. Asking them what is so funny to be laughed at. I turned away & when I turned back, the 2 of them smiled to each other. ARGH!!!!!! Well. Forget it. Because I don't know what to say to them anymore, so just pretend that I never saw their "happy" faces.The 2nd incident happened yesterday.- In the afternoon only left 1 teacher in my class, who is me. Then I went into the kitchen to put the bottle of water and came back to my class. Yet when I came back, I started to 'boil'. Because my class only left 2 kids! 1 was being punished by me & the other one was sitting there playing toys. So, I asked the 2 of them where's the rest, they told me all of them were in the toilet. Then I went to the toilet and take a look, I saw 3 girls & 2 boys playing round the toilet bowls at their respective toilet. I got so angry that I put them 1 by 1 in a cubicle and I stood infront and scold. I told them, "Come to toilet to pass urine or pass motion is ok without asking the teacher. But coming to play is definately a NO." I also don't know what to scold anymore then another teacher passed by asked me what happened & I told her. She was so angry that she scolded them too. I guess I have to think of a way to "tackle" these children now. Because next year, I'll be taking back them. Well... Good luck to me then!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 10:38 PM