Yesterday went to work at 8am to get ready for the 2007 Graduation Concert in the afternoon. Li lao shi help me with the straightning of my hair, Miss Kay helped me with the make-up. Wahaha. I just sit down there & waited for them to help me. Around 12pm, children started to come in with their pretty dresses & handsome outfit. Miss Kay did the foundation & blusher for the kids, I did the boys' hair, Miss Debbie did the girls' hair, Li lao shi did the eyebrow & Miss Lily did the eyeshadow.
We left our centre at 1pm and once we reached the auditorium, we quickly do the last touch up & apply lipstick + lip gloss for the kids.
Our concert started with the singing of National Anthem & pledge. My children were so obedient. We told them that they can't move here & there when they are singing national anthem, and they really never move. Regardless of their parents waving to them in the audience seats.
My class was the 3rd item to be perform. And together with the K2 & toddlers. Everything was so perfect! They could shake well & so naturally with no cranky faces!
*Proud of my little darlings*
Well. Time passed quickly. Soon it was 5pm and the concert ended. After I've settled everything, I went off without taking the bus back to centre as I'm meeting my SUPERgang for dinner at Cineleisure.
Reached Cineleisure at 6pm plus and we went straight into the HongKong Cafe. MJ ordered Spagetti with Black Pepper Chicken Chop, RQ ordered beef hor fun, Christina ordered Chicken Curry with rice & I ordered Seafood mui fan. Additonal 2 milk tea, 1 yuan yang, 1 bo luo bao & 1 french toast.
The food is not bad. Quite a big serving. And 4 of us were so full after that meal and went shopping at Heeren. Bought nothing so went back to RQ's house.
Watched Tree of Heaven. Felt so touched of their love between the siblings. And the male actor Lee Wan is handsome! I simply love his gorgeous eyes which can 'talk'.
Alright. Time for pictures!!!
Toddlers
[Samantha, Shelly, Daryll, Wan Xuan]

Miss Tan's "Dora"
More pictures to come on their concert & SUPERgang.