Friday, September 14, 2007
Today is my last day of taking care of the toddlers. Because next Monday onwards, a new teacher is coming to take over the toddlers' class, and I'm back to my playgroup. There's a kid in toddler class whom is so cute!! His name is Dion but most of us called him Longlong or Ah long. Yesterday, he said he wanted to pass urine, then I just took off his short & he walked to the toilet by himself. So when he came back & passed by the K2 class, he put his hand on his backside. I asked the teacher whether he want to pass motion, but before the teacher replied me, he already left a pile of shit on the floor! WAHAHAHA!! The K2 reacted so funny & all of them covered their nose & started shouting. So I quickly brought LongLong back to the toilet & put him on the toilet bowl while the other teacher cleared up the 'mess' he created. I don't know whether should I be angry or laughing!These 2 days had been busy with my kids' craftworks. Because Mid-Autumn Festival is coming & we have to do lantern. Can you imagine 3 years old child's self-made lantern. Will post up pictures once it's done!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 10:54 PM