Sunday, September 23, 2007
I've done this quiz b4. Well, since it's my darling Jess who tagged me, I'll do the upper part agn. =)
1. The person who tag you is? JessicaTanKaiXin
2. Your relationship with him/her is? She knew me once she came out from her mummy's womb. Because I'm her cousin. LOL
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?- CUTE
-TALKATIVE
-LOVE TO SING
-CRIES EASILY
-LAZY! =P
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you? Ehh. Many till I forgot.
5. The most memorable words he/she said to you?I don't rmb..!
6. If he/she becomes your lover, will you? WAHAHAHA!!! I'll go crazy!
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?Stop her craziness..!!
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, will you? We will nt turn enemy. If nt her daddy will kill me! hehe
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be? I scold her. =x
10. The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is? Ask her boy to give her HAPPINESS.
11. Your overall impression about him/her is? My CUTE lil cousin.
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 11:16 PM