Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Went to watch the movie 'Secret', which Jay Chou directed, acted & somemore. Jay Chou was cute because I seldom get to see him in such a CUTE way. What I mean was, he gave me a cool feeling whenever I saw him during interview. So, he looked differently from his movie. This movie was touching and I did shed a few drops of tears when the building was being demolished. The 2 disturbing things were:1. I'm coughing through out the whole movie, which was very annoying to me & the other audience.2. I had a very 'high tide' inside the cinema even though I had already went into the toilet before the show starts. Oh my. I ran out the door once the movie ended, if not, I think it would BURST!Miss Tan's schedule for August:18th Aug will be attending a Letterland workshop at the headquarter, which is held from 9am-5pm..!!22nd Aug will be bringing my kids out to Science Centre. [P.S. Need to inform the parents to give pampers if possible.]25th Aug will be attending a Teachers' Training Seminar - "Key Health Issues Among Pre-School Children" at the Health Promotion Board, from 9am-12.30pm.29th Aug will be taking our class photo. 30th Aug will be having Teachers' Day dinner at Sakura.lovelovelove MISS.TAN
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 11:18 PM