Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Met up with HuiJing & LiangChai for lunch when my kids were taking their naps today. Nice chatting with them & I thought of the days in secondary school where I sat next to LC & often ask HJ over to talk. After our lunch, I went back to my child care & start my work while the 2 of them went 'DATING' in Mcdonald.Around 4.30pm, I was tie-ing hair for Crystal in my class, 2 of them popped by & looked at my kids. WAHAHA. One of my kids - KEN called LC as "Ah Pa". LOLThen I talked to them for a while till my supervisior came out. Hee.After work, went to Bukit Gombak for dinner with mom. Then walked to blk 347 to see doctor. I had finished my medicine & doc want to see me agn, so I went to see him.He precribed me another 5 medicine. Aww... *Drowsy*And tomorrow is the celebration of National Day. My class will be performing the song "Count on me, Singapore". Do a good show arrx..~~loveloveloveMISS.TAN
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 10:42 PM