Sunday, August 26, 2007
Attended a talk in Health Promotion Board this morning and went to meet up RQ in Vivo City once it ended.We went to Pastamania to settle our lunch & started shopping..!! I bought a top from Forever 21 and some sweets & biscuits from Marks & Spencer. RQ bought biscuits from Candy Empire.Around 5.30pm, we headed back to MRT. I alighted at Tiong Bahru as I'm going to my grandmom's house. But before that, I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to shop while waiting for my mom to reach. Bought 2 tops & a short from PepperPlus. Mom & I shared the tops & the short belonged to my KUKU SISTER.Then went to grandmom's house at 6.50pm with my dad tgt. Today was my grandmom's 80th bday so we got buffet. LOL.After eating the buffet, all of us were busy watching the final of Campus Superstar. Keely was the female champion..!! WHOOH!Went home once the show ended, then I went to take a shower & I'm here blogging.Well. When I came into MSN, I'm so upset. Is it because I have not put down my heart or what I also don't know. Anything which is concern about him i'll definitely be anxious to know. Why am I still so foolish, silly & hopeless?
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 12:23 AM