Tuesday, July 17, 2007
This coming Saturday the K1 & K2 kids will be performing an Indian dance in the night. WhooH. And all of them are so excited about it. Heex.Last Saturday went to stay over at Rouqin's house. I met up with the SUPERgang at 7pm then we went for dinner at RQ's hse. Nice dinner. RQ's mum cooked it. [And i loved the prawns, soup & the fish]. And thanks to MJ for helping me to take off the shells of the prawns! HAHAXThen we started our Mahjong session around 8pm plus, with Christ studying at the same time. Pro ritex? And we ended the session at 10pm as we wanted to watch the stupid lame show. Then we continued our TV session till 11.45pm. Next, we headed for supper. Had roti pratas. hahax. But MJ left w/o having supper. So only left me, RQ & Christ.After supper, we went back to RQ's hse & took turns to shower. The 3 of us + Wenqin [RQ's sis] stayed in a room. We started our chat from 2am plus till 4am plus. With all sorts of gossips & laughter. I think we laughed very loudly becoz 4 of us were laughing at the same time. HAHAX.I enjoyed this type of feeling & I want to stay over with this SUPERgang more.!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 9:59 PM