Sunday, July 08, 2007
07.07.07Special day spent with my dearest kids & old friends.
Early in the morning went to work & it rained. Such a good weather for sleeping and yet I had to reached the centre by 7am. I think due to the weather, the kids came late tody. So, we quickly did our duties & rest. And suay suay... My period came. Was actually meeting RQ, Chris & MJ after work. But becoz of period, I went back home to change & bath first.
Suay again. When I reached the bus stop, I realised that I left my handphone at home. So went back to take it & walked back to the bus stop again. As we were having our dinner at Omni Theatre - Sakura, so we went to IMM to shop first.
Went to Daiso but bought nothing. So went to Popular. Bought a file & crayron. We hanged around Popular for quite a long time then I went to Polar cake shop & bought 2 chicken pies. I ate 1 & the other one MJ ate it.
Then I saw my dear Crystal in IMM. Hahax. Next, we walked to Omni Theatre and sat there till they opened. We ate a lot siax. Eat till I can't walk. LOL
After dinner, which is around 8pm, we took cab to RQ's house. We watched the "Live Earth" concert & the "Ming Xin Jiu Cha Dui". WAHAHA. So funny lor. So fake ..!
After the show, Chris called her dad to come & fetch us home. [Thanks uncle !]
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 12:01 AM