Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Went for a check up at Jurong today with Rou Qin & Jonathan accompanied. Hahax.Around 4.45pm, I met up with Suet, W.Shan, Yimei, Billy & Leo at Bukit Batok Mrt Station as we were going back to get our O level certificate. After getting the cert, a big group of us were busying chatting outside General Office. really a BIG group! [ XUEYING, SUETMAY, WENXIA, HUIJING, WEISHAN, SOKMIN, YIMEI, XIUXUAN, YINMEI, LONGLIN, MINDE, YIHANG, TERRY, WYMAN, BILLY, LEO, LIANGCHAI, JUNKEAT, GAOZHE, LIANJIANG]. Then we went for dinner at Westmall Foodcourt. All of us went except Junkeat, Gaozhe, Billy & LianJiang. Me, Sok, Yin & Hui never eat. So we ate DESSERT. LOL. I was busy chatting & laughing away with my girls. It was sad as time passed so fast. After dinner, we had our seperate ways to go. Me, Sok, Suet, Yi & Yin waited for bus together. Hmmx. It's been a long time since I took bus with them. I LOVE 5A2'06 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 8:51 PM