Wednesday, April 11, 2007
I got tagged by Gwee Huishan to do this tagging game....this is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. People who get tagged need to write in their blog of their 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."Here are the six weird things happen to me........"1. DREAMS !!! I have dreams every night. Because my mind never seems to rest. LOL2. BAD-TEMPER. I do get angry & jealous easily. Hahax. Be it friends or family. ESP FRIENDS3. I love to stay at home. Sometimes I wonder, why do people always complaining about staying at home & do nothing. Because I can find a lot of things to do ! Hmmx.4. CHILDREN. I don’t care whether they are noisy or quiet. I just love every of them. 5. My ambition is to be a HOUSEWIFE. 6. Peel my lips especially when it’s dry. In the end, my lips very pain. LOL 6 person tat I tagged is:1.XUEJIA2.JESSICA 3.YVONNE 4.MING JIE5.ROUQIN6.CHRISTINA
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 9:50 PM