Tuesday, January 02, 2007
TOday Yong Jie came to my house.
Hmmx. I was busy watching the recorded Taiwan Countdown Concert while Jia & Jie were busy playing computer. LOL.
Around 7pm, I received a call from Auntie Connie. She said that there's a RAINBOW!! I quickly looked outside but i saw nothing. Then my Dad said there's a rainbow !! So, we rushed to the kitchen. Well. It's at the left side of my Kitchen. And we had to tilt our head to the left and see it. BUT. I stayed at the highest floor and i'm scared. LOL.
Then, my dad said outside [at the corridoor] can see too. And we quickly ran outside. hahax. And i took a picture of it. As i looked at it closer, i found out that there are 2 rainbows!! WhooH.!!It's been ages since I sees a rainbow !!

Saw the rainbow behind us ??

Look carefully!! 2 rainbows!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 2:52 AM