Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Last Friday, i went to chalet with all my close friends!!! hahax.. Although it was only a one night stay, i still enjoyed it!! hahax. When we gonna start the fire for BBQ, the stupid fire juz cant get started. Okie.. And we dunno waited how long it juz gt started. hehex. When we were bbq half-way, a LIZARD dropped on my feet!! ARRGHH!!!! it's BLACK in colour. *dIsGusTiNg* I shouted on the top of my voice. LOL.
Then after the BBq ended, i went to buy drinks wif my 2 "sons" [ Yihang & Minde ]. When we went back to the chalet, the gurls were watching "Missing". And, we joined them. Followed by "CrimeWatch". Slowly, we played lots of cards game & some games tt we learned from Taiwan variety shows. Then as time passed, more & more ppl felt tired & fell aslp. hahax. I managed to stay awake till 5am plus. Becoz we wanted to watch the sun-rise. We walked all the way to the beach there.
BUT. We dunno where the sun would rise from. And i'm getting too tired le, so we went back. While some went to have Mac breakfast.
I woke up ard 9am plus and brush up, pack my things & checked out. After tt, we went to ESCAPE. OMG. there wear so many rides tt i can't take it. hahax. I think i'm getting OLD!
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 2:26 AM