Wednesday, April 12, 2006
today in math lesson was revising the topic - Transformation. I drew wrong. But Miss.Ang teach veri fast.. omg.. cant even catch up with her.. Den after recess, got Chinese test. the Comprehension damn difficult. I juz anyhow ans it lor.. wahaha.. After tt, followed by Geography. Miss Alicia.Ang was going through all the terms. And i kept on asking questions. [silly though]. I think her blood vessel gonna burst after all my reactions. Lol.. I went to toilet after asking for her permission. When i came back, she said, "Talk abt TOILET, she came in!". Know why Miss Ang said that ? coz i am the TOILET QUEEN in the class. wahaha. which everyone say tt my bladder got problem....??? wahaha. after school, went to buy McFlurry. [YummY.. =)]. Next, go Westmall. Shan bot a necklace, Ser bot a pack of foolscap. While i went to the library to borrow 3 books. hahax.. den go pasa malam. buy cupcorn & Yan Su Ji. (coz ytd ask my sis to buy, she asked me wat is Yan Su Ji.. haiz..)Then, reach home. Bath & watch tv. Was listening to some ghost story at ch 49. (eRRiE)*hmmx.. today morning assembly xia told me abt the eye thingy. she said taiwan's new said now Asia alot of ppl got the "lump". so need to "take" it out.. omg.. i'm sCared.. =(
-BLEAHX.BLAHX.BOOX @ 6:37 PM